Woodford Shale (Okla. and Tex.); Oil well drilling--Oklahoma.; Gas well drilling--Oklahoma.; Ardmore Region Basin (Okla.)
* A company focused on long-life conventional assets can be successful in unconventional development § Lateral orientation (toe up or down) has a significant impact on overall well performance § We are still looking for the sweet spot while...
1. May the Oklahoma Tourism and Recreation Department, pursuant to the authority granted under 74 O.S.2011, § 2232 and consistent with constitutional limitations on the use of public funds, enter into an agreement with a private entity to...
1. What does the phrase "timely onsite consultation" as used in 59 0.8.2011, § 567.3a(10) of the Oklahoma Nursing Practice Act mean with regard to the actual physical presence of the supervising practitioner of a Certified Registered Nurse...
Hazardous waste site remediation--Oklahoma.; Brownfields--Oklahoma.; Hazardous waste site remediation--United States--Finance.; Soil remediation--United States--Finance.; United States. American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009.
1. What is a brownfield? With certain legal exclusions and additions, the term "brownfield site" means real property, the expansion, redevelopment, or reuse of which may be complicated by the presence or potential presence of a hazardous substance,...
Service-Learning Placement Confirmation Agreement- REQUIRED
To be completed by Agency/Organization/Individual that will act as the supervisor of the RSC Student participating in a Service-Learning Project
Name of Student ID #...
3017 N. STILES, OKLAHOMA CITY, OKLAHOMA 73105 ∙ www.labor.ok.gov ∙ PHONE: (405)521-6464 ∙ FAX (405) 521-6016
Revised 07/13/2012 Toll Free Number (888) 260-5353 Page 1 of 3 Oklahoma Department of Labor
3017 N. STILES, OKLAHOMA CITY, OKLAHOMA 73105 ∙ www.laobr.ok.gov ∙ PHONE: (405)521-6464 ∙ FAX (405) 521-6016
Revised 07/19/2012 Toll Free Number (888) 269-5353 Page 1 of 3 Oklahoma Department of Labor
74 O.S. 2001 § 3104 In accordance with the above referenced legislation, the Publications Clearinghouse of the Oklahoma Department of Libraries acknowledges the receipt of annual, semi-annual or biennial reports from the following agencies,...
Taxation--Law and legislation--Oklahoma.; Income tax--Oklahoma.; Fiscal policy--Oklahoma.
"The Task Force on Comprehensive Tax Reform was created in Senate Joint Resolution 61 during the 2010 legislative session. The Task Force was given a broad mandate to 'recommend amendments to the Business Activity Tax Code, to review the different...
As the administrator of the Oklahoma Small Business Linked Deposit Program, the State Treasurer respectfully submits the Annual status of the Oklahoma Small Business Linked Deposit Program according to 62 O. S. § 88.4.
DCAM/CAP – FORM G129OCe (09/2013) DCAM FORM CAP G129OC
On-Call Consultant Invoice
State of Oklahoma
Office of Management and Enterprise Services
Division of Capital Assets Management
Construction and Properties
Submit original invoice to DCAM/CAP...
DEQ FORM #100-810 Revised April 2002
Tier I, II, or III permit applications in which the applicant does not own all the land subject to the application must notify the owner(s) of
leases and/or pipeline right-of-ways. The basis for this requirement...
DEQ Form #110-301 Revision 8/16/11 DEQ Form #110-301 Revision 8/16/11
To avoid certification application delays due to insufficient information, please complete the following checklist.
1. include a notarized affidavit of citizenship (if...
DEQ Form #110-303 Revision 8/30/11
AIR QUALITY DIVISION
LEAD–BASED PAINT CERTIFICATION
Application for Firms
To obtain certification from the Oklahoma Department of Environmental Quality,
1) Type of application? (Pick only one) Initial Firm...
DEQ Form 625-SC-PX
Oklahoma Department of Environmental Quality
707 N. Robinson, OKC, OK 73102-6010
Application for Single Connection Rural Waterline Extension
Construction Permit Exemption
As approved by the State Board of Environmental...
DEQ FORM No. 520-841 REV. 2/28/2006
APPLICATION FOR LAND RECLAMATION PROJECT
INSTRUCTIONS: Complete and submit this application with the required attachments to the DEQ Reclamation Specialist.
1. APPLICANT (Please Print):
, OPERATOR, hereby acknowledge that I designated
as AGENT to act on my behalf for the purpose of applying for a land
application permit to land apply drilling fluids and/or cuttings. This afficavit applies only to the well...
Created: 6/4/2012 | Original Author: Douglas Doe | Target Audience: Internal
Version: 1.1 | Revision Date: 2/21/2013 | Reviser: Douglas Doe
Official Documentation for the Office of Management and Enterprise...
July 31, 2008
To all Architects, Landscape Architects and Interior Designers:
House Bill 1804 became law on November of 2007. This law requires that all applicants for an original license or license renewal must provide proof of lawful presence in...