Family violence--Oklahoma--Periodicals.; Victims of family violence--Services for--Oklahoma--Periodicals.
a newsletter for domestic violence prosecutors and members of Coordinated Community Response Teams; a product of the Domestic Violence Resource Prosecutor and Coordinated Community Response Project at DAC
$1 million ECU grant, regional universities to help prevent violence against women; USAO ranked No. 1 on U.S. News' best values list; OSU-Tulsa student featured on "Good Morning America"; New statewide college program for adults now enrolling for...
$100.00 Filing Fee
OKLAHOMA CORPORATION COMMISSION
Oil & Gas Conservation Division
Type Adjustment (check one)
Post Office Box 52000
Most Efficient Rate (OAC 165:10-13-5)
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73152-2000
Transfer of Allowable...
Freshwater mussels--Habitat--Little River (Okla. and Ark.);Freshwater mussels--Habitat--Oklahoma.;Zoological surveys--Little River (Okla. and Ark.);Zoological surveys--Oklahoma.
(1) Conduct surveys for rare freshwater mussel species in the Little River, Oklahoma.;(2) measure and estimate complex hydraulic conditions of mussel sites in the Little River to determine how these parameters can be used to characterize rare...
OKLAHOMA DEPARTMENT OF HUMAN SERVICES
Audit Report Transmittal
Area Agency on Aging (AAA) name. Check one:
Areawide ASCOG COEDD EODD KEDDO Grand Gateway NODA OEDA SWODA SODA Tulsa Tulsa LTCA Enid LTCA
Project name, as...
Paddlefish--Home range--Texoma, Lake (Okla. and Tex.); Paddlefish--Home range--Oklahoma.; Texoma, Lake (Okla. and Tex.)
1) Determine the seasonal movement patterns of paddlefish in Lake Texoma; and 2) Identify the establishment of a spawning population following the restoration stocking program with the goal of establishing a population capable of supporting a sport...
1) Establish a track search survey to monitor population trends of swift foxes throughout the shortgrass prairie ecosystem.; 2) Develop a baseline database of swift fox distribution and abundance in northwestern Oklahoma.
1) Evaluate the effectiveness of the EQIP-Quail Habitat Restoration Initiative in increasing Northern Bobwhite and other avian grassland obligate populations. 2) Evaluate correlations between avian densities and communities with measures of canopy...
Striped bass--Eggs--Counting--Texoma, Lake (Okla. and Tex.);Fish populations--Texoma, Lake (Okla. and Tex.);Texoma, Lake (Okla. and Tex.);Striped bass--Eggs--Counting--Washita River (Tex. and Okla.);Striped bass--Eggs--Counting--Red River...
1) To determine if gellen balls can be used as surrogate striped bass eggs to perform mark and recapture estimates of striped bass egg production in the Red River and Washita River; 2) To compare juvenile striped bass and age-0 shad spp. abundance...
1. Collect age, growth and mortality data on an additional six Oklahoma reservoirs. 2. Determine the average daily creel of catfish anglers and the proportional length of catfish being harvested in Oklahoma reservoirs.
1. NAME OF STUDENT (LAST, FIRST, MI)
2. ACADEMIC MAJOR
3. AS OF DATE (MM/DD/YYYY) (Date of form preparation)
4. INSTITUTION OF ATTENDANCE AND IDENTIFICATION
5. CREDIT HOURS
Select Semester or Quarter (S/Q)
b. Identification (Check...
1. To assess the relationship between genotype and growth characteristics of smallmouth bass Micropterus dolomieu in two situations where hatchery stock of the Tennessee 'lake strain' has been introduced into reservoirs (Tenkiller and Broken Bow)...