The Southern Climate Impacts Planning Program team consists of the following investigators, core office staff, research & support staff, summer interns, and graduate students from the University of Oklahoma (OU) and Louisiana State University (LSU).
Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education--Handbooks, manuals, etc.;Education, Higher--Oklahoma--Handbooks, manuals, etc.
"This handbook is designed to be used in conjunction with the official State Regents' Chapter 3 Academic Affairs Policy Manual, state policies and regulations, and state laws.";"This document will be reviewed and revised annually by the State...
Southern Climate Impacts Planning Program (SCIPP)--Periodicals.; Climatology--Southern States--Periodicals.; Southern States--Climate--Periodicals.
2. Primary Stakeholders and Partners
• Center for Risk and Crisis Management, Community Advisory Board
• Federal Emergency Management Agency
• ICLEI – Local Governments for Sustainability
• National Drought Mitigation Center