A symposium entitled "Recent Advances in Middle Carboniferous Biostratigraphy" was held at Stillwater, Oklahoma, on March 5, 1990 , as part of the annual meeting of the South-Central Section, Geological Society of America.
Southern Climate Impacts Planning Program (SCIPP)--Periodicals.; Climatology--Southern States--Periodicals.; Southern States--Climate--Periodicals.
2. Primary Stakeholders and Partners
• Center for Risk and Crisis Management, Community Advisory Board
• Federal Emergency Management Agency
• ICLEI – Local Governments for Sustainability
• National Drought Mitigation Center
Water quality--Illinois River Watershed (Ark. and Okla.); Poultry industry--Waste disposal--Illinois River Watershed (Ark.-Okla.); Illinois River Watershed (Ark.-Okla.); Oklahoma. Office of the Attorney General--Trials, litigation, etc.; Oklahoma....
posted by the Oklahoma Water Resources Board; related title: In the United States District Court for the Northern District of Oklahoma : State of Oklahoma v. Tyson Foods (OkDocs A3600.4 P876 2005)